Talent Enabler at Catalyst Solutions
Views:5626 Applications:1309 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Product Manager - Agile/Scrum (3-7 yrs)
Position Summary Description :
- As a Manager of Product Owners, you will oversee a team with members in Bangalore that supports multiple products/services in the emerging area of Consumer Telematics. Projects will include user stories that can be leveraged across a multitude of business opportunities as well as specific to a business unit.
- Manage a team of 4 to 8 members in Bangalore and provide cohesiveness among members to the greater Product team
- Work inline with Product Manager to ensure roadmap deliverables are met
- Understand end to end customer lifecycle to aid team with roadmap building and impacts
- Lead team to manage their product role effectively with other team members
- Validate projects for scalability and re-use in order to maximize the benefit of business investments in R&D Oversee the process of working with the business and technical teams to clarify the user stories from internal and external clients and effectively translate and communicate the ask to R&D staff
- Lead the team through an organization transformation to Lean Agile helping improve the speed and quality of deliverables
- Travel 25% or less
What We' re Looking For :
- You are the creative one but you are not just a big idea person, you know what makes sense and how to get it done. You have conviction in your ideas but also know how to collaborate and when to adjust your approach. You embrace failure for the learning it provides. You can inspire and motivate others to deliver your vision. You view obstacles as puzzles to be solved. You are driven by the desire to delight your ultimate client, the customer.
You' ll Need To Have :
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Managed products from ideation through development to launch.
Even Better If You Have :
- A Master's degree - ideally an MBA.
- Expertise in location-based products and services, Dakota, Colorado, IoT, social networking apps and tools, and mobile experiences.
- Familiarity with best-practices-based product innovation concepts such as human-centered design thinking, lean, and agile.
- Conveyed your ideas in compelling and persuasive ways to a variety of audiences.
- Led a team to achieve goals.
What We Need For You To Know :
- Bachelor's degree or higher, or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a business analyst, product owner, or product management role in a technology field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing teams of 4 or more
- Experience with areas of Business and Technology Processes (Lead to Quote, Order to Active, Usage to Payment, device provisioning and activation, API integration, Mobile App services, etc.)
- Familiarity with analysis within one or more development methodologies (Agile, SAFe, Scrum, Six Sigma, Waterfall)
What We Are Looking For In You :
- Strong analytical and documentation skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into user stories
- Strong skills as a change agent, problem solver, team leader and facilitator.
- Ability to think logically, critically, and constructively about complex problems, clearly communicate findings of analysis and propose solutions that address expressed needs.
- Possess outstanding oral and written communication skills, capable of addressing both technical and non-technical audiences at a variety of organizational levels.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to work and contribute in a team environment are essential, as are outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience and desire to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- A constant drive to improve the experience of our users and our processes with the - Better Matters- motto.