Manager HR at Tagit India Private Limited
Views:880 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Product Manager (5-8 yrs)
About Tagit :
Tagit is Asia's leading mobile banking software solutions provider. Tagit seamlessly integrates and leverages the existing business of the enterprise and organizations into the mobile universe and creates innovative mobile experiences for end customers to increase market reach, speed up time- to-market and protect existing investments.
Millions of users across the globe use Tagit's applications every day. Tagit provides a comprehensive set of industry-specific, pre- built mobility applications developed on a state-of-the-art mobility middleware platform with standardized, in-built adaptors to backend and 3rd party systems such as payment gateways and social media networks.
Founded in 2004, Tagit has a highly successful track record in designing, developing and deploying industry-specific mobile applications for market leaders such as DBS Bank, Citibank India, Standard Chartered Bank, UOB Bank, Maybank, Royal Bank of Canada, Commonwealth Bank, ICICI Bank India, Axis Bank India, MCB, Commercial Bank of Dubai and Commercial Bank of Qatar.
To know more about us, please visit - www.tagitmobile.com
Location : Chennai
Role Objective :
The Product Manager role is to provide strategic and tactical planning to the Tagit Retail Banking portfolio of solutions. This include traditional digital retail banking, lifestyle, cards and payments. In addition to product direction, this role is responsible for support sales efforts and all internal planning and communications between the Tagit teams. This role will work very closely with our Product Development and Global Services teams.
Skills and Qualifications :
- The ability to set and maintain a strategic plan and associated quarterly roadmap plans for the ongoing development and expansion of the Digital Banking Solutions
- Develop, document and maintain business requirements
- Ability to work closely with Product Development teams to clarify requirements during the development life-cycle
- Proficiency in English reading, writing and oral skills is required.
- Proficiency in using standard office tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and others
- Ability to development and deliver presentations to both internal stakeholders, customers and prospects
- Ability to develop standard product launch procedures and documentation working with the Global Services team
- Ability to conduct thought leadership discussions with internal stakeholders, clients and prospects, with a comprehensive understanding of the market and competitors
- Ability to formally manage or informally influence / manage a team of people, such as business analysts and UX designers
- Ability to work with Sales to develop a Go-To-Market plan for your product(s)
- Ability to work with Sales to develop the required sales-enablement material for Sales to promote and sell your product(s)
- Understand how to develop pricing models for your product(s)
Education and Experience :
- At least 3 years of serving as a Business Analyst in a product management / development capacity. Or, equivalent relevant experience
- At least 5 years on a product owner or product manager position. Some portion of this experience must be in in the Digital solutions area
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant specialty. Advance degree preferred.
- Experience working with and/or around, the following technology areas: digital solutions, UX/UI design, Agile Development, Amazon Lex platform, development of business components
- Experience work with and/or around banking solutions. Banking knowledge and experience is required for this role
- Experience in customer-facing roles either through presentations, facilitation of meetings and workshops or one-on-one executive briefings