Product Manager (3-9 yrs)
Location : Bangalore
CTC : Upto 25 LPA
The Product Manager at SHOPX would be responsible for end to end Product Management for the assigned vertical
The job responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to :
- Lead a vertical for product related inquiries/ queries and work collaboratively with business units to address any issues that may arise
- Develop various products according to requirements and perform research on various issues to provide expert knowledge on products.
- Responsible for providing the business and marketing teams with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to facilitate launches and special online events.
- Act as a bridge between end market requirements and the technology teams
- Review and undertake market and competitor reviews with in-depth customer research.
- Supervise efficient working of all phases of product development, prepare all promotional materials and manage all communication to promote the product effectively in market
- Close liaison with the teams involved to assess the response to and suitability of the current product solutions enabled and to ensure that the product is being used optimally
- A very strong customer focus
- The ability to get things done in a high-performance organization
- Experience with data-driven product management, conversion funnel analysis and A/B testing
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- An eye for good design and attention to detail
- Excellent understanding of the target market mix
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and best practices