Senior Talent Acquistion Specialist at Career Experts
Views:490 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Product Manager (2-4 yrs)
Hamstede Living Pvt. Ltd. is a venture being jointly promoted by experienced business players Warburg Pincus, the American private equity firm and Lemon Tree Hotels, India's largest chain in the mid-priced hotels sector and third largest overall. The company is being set up in the Rental Housing space, with a focus on Owning and/or Operating Student Housing & Co-Living Accommodation across India Rental housing (student accommodation and co-living) is potentially a $100bn opportunity for India.
Job Title : Product Manager
Location : Aerocity, Delhi
Department : Technology
Job Description :
- Work on creating multiple products from scratch
- As a product manager, you will take end to end ownership of a product line, identify market requirements, define the product vision, create preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the product roadmap.
- Define new product features and help prioritize.
- Develop a deep understanding of our users, their needs and create useful product experiences that address those needs.
- Work closely with the design & development teams to explain the requirements of new features and change requests for current features.
- A strategic thinker who is extremely analytical and detail-oriented and great at multitasking and prioritizing, as well.
- Manage all aspects of the product life-cycle, including problem definition, product strategy/roadmap, customer & driver needs, requirement/use case definition
- Ability to take data driven decisions
Desired candidate profile:
- MBA(preferred) + B.Tech degree from Tier 1 colleges.
- 2-4 years of product management experience in a Consumer Internet set-up.
- Tech background with a good understanding of data, analytics, metrics and building models is preferred. Prior experience of Product Architecture & Design
- Good if worked on solving for Operational Efficiencies
- User-centered approach and the ability to think about the user first, and unwillingness to make compromises on the user experience.
- Excellent communication skills - ability to communicate seamlessly and clearly with our engineering, design and executive management.
- Leadership - demonstrated the ability to lead in a highly dynamic environment and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Works well under pressure and can work within stringent timelines and to collaborate across departments to achieve results.
- Being open to feedback, and to implement changes b