Product Lead - Roadmap & Strategy (4-8 yrs)
About MoMo :
MoMo is the market leader in mobile payments in Vietnam. Momo is a FinTech startup that offers a mobile, electronic wallet and payment application for iOS and Android devices. Its products help customers in Vietnam make nationwide cash transfers, pay more than 100 types of bills, recharge mobile phone accounts, settle personal loans, and purchase services such as software license and online game cards.
About role :
You will be :
1. Building enhancements to existing features.
2. Building a product roadmap for coming 6 months for creating new features.
3. Improving the product interfaces using the best UI/UX practices.
Key responsibilities :
1. Understand markets, competition and customer/user requirements in depth.
2. Identify market opportunities, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy for MoMo and key verticals.
3. Work closely with BI team to formulate strategic insights and propose an action plan to achieve business objectives.
4. Focus on user experience to ensure solutions are engaging and highly adopted by customers.
5. Work collaboratively with engineers and cutting edge technologies.
6. Analyze users' data and feedbacks to measure product's effectiveness and make necessary adjustments.
7. Create a career-path for team members
The application process :
Step 1: Apply for the job post here to express interest in the role.
Step 2: Now that we know you are interested, the next step involves online screening of your candidature. You will receive an email from our screening partner, Shortlist <www.shortlist.net>. The email would include a link where you can complete your application - a few short questions on your experience followed by an assessment to demonstrate your ability to do the job.
1. 4+ years of experience in product management
2. Experience working with wireframe tools and product requirements document writing.
3. Data-driven mindset, analytical skills.
4. Good communication skills
5. Willingness to relocate to Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam for this role.
Good to have:
1. BA/BS degree in Computer Science or training in UI/UX design.
2. Experience in the Fin-Tech (Payment, E-Wallet space) industry, building consumer/ B2B products.
3. Previously managed a product team with experience in developing a clear career path for members
Behavioural traits : You have the patience and the maturity to work with an international team