HR Associate at Headsup Corporation
Views:201 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Product Development Manager - C/C++ (5-10 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Developing new products
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Provide post production support
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Proficient skills in programming language like C, C++, Java, Linux
- In-depth practical knowledge of any RTOS (Real-Time OS)
- Skills of handling different types of (ATMEL, ARM, FreeScale, MicroChip) controllers
- Skills is using any IDE (Interactive Development Environment) like MPLab, Kinetis, KIEL etc.
- To understand user requirement (domain specific)
- To understand some real-time criticality of the ITS industry
- To document technical things with diagrams
- Technical presentation
- To work independently
- Exposure to documentation and debugging activities. Excellent communication skills both written and spoken. Ability to work on very tight schedules.
- Ready to travel onsite if required for months. Embedded systems design, engineering, maintenance, trouble shooting, designing.
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 11,00,000 P.A