Talent Acquisition Specialist at Confidential
Views:107 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Product Designer - UI/UX Technologies (2-4 yrs)
We are looking for a Product Designer to take our engagement features into the future.
We need you to bring big, new ideas to life. Your vision will change how customers discover great products, and potentially break new ground for the entire industry.
-You will work closely with design team, product management, engineering, and business leaders in a hands-on role crafting innovative user experiences to successfully go from early stage product concepts to launch.
- The ideal candidate is a passionate, yet pragmatic designer who can analyze customer behaviors, identify opportunities to solve problems, and create an innovative customer experience in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Your work will focus on mobile first, but you should be passionate about expanding features to create true multi-device experiences that move with the customer from one device to another.
1. Apply industry proven, best-practice product design principles; drive the development of new products & features to create an enhanced user experience while factoring in the organization's business model, the end-users' context
2. Gain a deep understanding of user motivations, user psychography, business objectives, market opportunities and competition.
3. Work with product managers, engineers and designers to create a vision for a seamless cross-device experience that translates to the advantages envisaged in design and concept.
4. Craft beautifully composed layouts and deftly carved pixels.
5. Create compelling interaction design: it's not about how it looks, it's about how it acts, moves and feels.
6. Research, test and analyze: user data informs and guides our design decisions.
7. Implement research practices that have measurable impact to the product and users' experience.
1. 2+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, product designer or similar role designing mobile, web, and/or other on-device applications
2. Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills
3. Proven experience with rapid, iterative design and development processes
4. Proven track record presenting to and influencing people, from other designers to senior executive management
5. Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
6. Bachelor- s, or equivalent degree, in Design, HCI, or a related field or equivalent professional experience within the design field