Product Design - Web & Mobile Apps (2-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- The employer is evolving the way people discover the world by connecting them with exceptional experiences in their city at the push of a button. They are building a magical platform that gets everyone to head out and have fun in a matter of seconds; no matter where you are and what you want to do. We are combining a delightful product experience, data-driven decisions, sophisticated supply side logistics network and world-class operations to solve a huge basic human problem:
- They've grown 15x in the last year and are backed by some of the finest investors in Silicon Valley who are behind companies like Alibaba, Lyft, Snapchat, Snapdeal, Angellist, Instacart, Product Hunt, Postmates, and others. They like to solve real-world problems in the simplest, most elegant manner possible.
What you'll do?
- Design iconic and memorable user interfaces that are usable across our iOS, Android, and mobile web applications
- Deliver wireframes and prototypes to help people visualize your design ideas
- Push the bounds of creativity using the latest design techniques and languages
- Work closely with the Engineering team to get crazy ideas to life
- User Experience research & development
Employer's Dream Designer :
- Penchant for learning and building with new design tools and frameworks.
- No challenge is too big to solve; love thinking the product and excited to ideate & build shit all by yourself.
They would like :
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or any other tool that helps you churn out great design!
- Awesome design portfolio with Web & Mobile UI projects.
- If you want things just like you imagined and obsessed about those small details.
- If you don't stop at the design step but go forward and look after until it's perfect.
- If you bring new ideas, tries many things and brings a fresh perspective.
- People who speak out their minds but we love thinkers and doers
- Knowledge of front-end development
- People who die for a beautiful UI