CEO at Nostragamus
Views:638 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Nostragamus - Product Data Scientist - SQL/NoSQL (3-6 yrs)
Nostragamus is looking for a Data Scientist who will be directly working with the product team, who will help us discover the information & patterns hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver better products.
This position will have a large role in building and shaping our end product and our success as a company.
1. Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
2. Develop and manage critical dashboards for Product teams .
3. Visualize and communicate insights in a compelling way to guide product decisions .
4. Generate, refine and execute growth experiments to guide better decision making and better product feature development
Required qualifications :
1. 3+ years professional data science and analytics experience
2. Proficiency in SQL, NOSQL and ability to write complex SQL queries and a strong understanding of relational databases
3. Familiarity with Python and/or R
4. Ability to learn new technologies and languages quickly
5. Strong communication skills and ability to deliver results in a clear and thoughtful manner
6. Exposure to Machine learning concepts
7. Simulation and modeling experience
8. Demonstrated analytical ability, knack in figuring out patterns in raw data and good problem-solving skills.
9 Extensive experience in investigating open-ended questions through data as well as pertinacity when confronted with puzzling data trends.
10. Strong interest in Mathematics, Probability Theory, Statistics, Machine Learning and ability to apply math in real world applications.