Founder at Talent Meister Solutions
Views:739 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Product/Associate Product Developer - SAP ABAP (3-8 yrs)
The Product/Associate Product Developer - ABAP in the Security Weaver is responsible for the design, development, testing & support for ABAP to meet the business needs of Security Weaver. Working closely with our Product Managers & Specialists to deliver, maintain and troubleshoot and enhance our product functionality.
Key Responsibilities :
- Ability to help resolve complex technical issues and independently manage critical/complex situations.
- Ability to write and validate the technical specification and able to create test scripts.
- The candidate will be responsible for Technical analysis, designing, reviews, testing an implementation of SAP developments, ranging from small enhancements to large projects.
- Ensure compliance with existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
- Perform analysis of critical issues for the project(s)/ product(s) and provide expertise towards resolution.
- Perform high-level analysis of any new requirements/ change requests to the solution from a technofunctional standpoint.
- Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests.
- Support business implementations by sharing best practice development skills.
- Assist initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
- Work with the SAP Functional exports to facilitate incident & problem resolution.
- Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform applied research.
- Participate in release upgrade or new functionality/enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
- Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes.
- Develops technical specifications and works with BASIS and functional experts to complete object development and testing.
- Ability to collaborate and interact with multiple teams.
- Understands and applies Security Weaver methodologies and procedures.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications :
- A university degree coupled with solid technology and Business Management experience. Previous experience as a consultant or a senior developer.
- 3+ years of experience in ABAP development with good knowledge of SAP modules.
- Should have strong hands-on knowledge in ABAP technologies viz. Interactive, Reporting, Dialog Programming, BAPI, RFC, SAP Scripts, Smartforms, ALE/IDocs, Interface Programming, BDC, Workflow and Data Conversions.
- 03+ years of SAP ABAP Experience with minimum 2 End-to-End Implementations and at least 2 Support Projects.
- Experience with an understanding of global technical support.
- Expertise in SAP R/3 Concepts.
- Expertise in ABAP Development Workbench Objects and Data Dictionary.
- Good understanding of OOPS ABAP Concepts.
- Expertise in Module Pool Programming.
- Expertise in ALV Reporting.
- Strong Debugging skills.
- Understanding of SAP HANA.
Desired Skills, Experience & Qualification :
- Experience or exposure to IT Governance.
- Understanding of GRC.
- Exposure to ITIL Framework.
- SAP Certification in relevant Functional areas will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of .Net, Java, C++, C will be a plus.
- Experience in NetWeaver be an added advantage
- Knowledge of using Service / Change Management tool.
- Excellent communication skills, including written and fluent spoken English.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
About Security Weaver :
Security Weaver is a leading provider of governance, risk and compliance management (GRCM) software. Our flagship software suite, Security Weaver is engineered to give customers a unified view of their enterprise-wide application environment, so they can reduce the risk of fraud, accelerate the efficiency of operations and ease the burden of ongoing compliance requirements. Security Weaver's suite of products includes tools for the management of enterprise-wide segregation of duties (SOD) conflicts, full automation of the user provisioning process, control of privileged user access, configurable process controls and advanced audit analytics integrated with robust reporting and workflow capabilities. Organizations throughout the world are using Security Weaver to support a robust GRCM framework while providing Finance, IT and Audit with the tools and visibility they need to reduce the risk of fraud and ensure compliance.
Today, Security Weaver has customers and operates in the U.S., Europe, India and China continues to expand globally. Security Weaver's fundamental business philosophy of decentralization depends upon staffing its operations with individuals who embrace our entrepreneurial spirit, who are comfortable with decision making and accept personal accountability.
Security Weaver is an Equal Opportunity Employer.