SBU Head at Kopal Consultants LLP
Views:489 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Product Associate - Consumer Apps Development (3-5 yrs)
About the Company: It's a K10 education technology company, their flagship product is a school based curriculum program which brings improvement in the learning outcomes by providing complete learning inputs and granular teaching plan. The offering includes Textbooks, Workbooks, School Exams, Feedback Reports and Personalized Remedial Sheets along with teacher manual and teacher training.
The USP of the program is to be able to provide a full stack solution to the schools. To ensure integration and on time delivery, the fulfillment functions operates through a wide network of fulfillment centers and program managers. Everything is delivered in print and delivered per child. With this game changing value proposition, The company has grown 100x in last four years and currently working with 350,000 students / 1000 schools across 7 states.
About the team.
The following are the three key areas of work for the consumer apps team
1. App development & Testing in collaboration with technology, research team and sales team.
2. App implementation planning and bug fixes support in schools in collaboration with Operations and Program Success team.
3. Impact measurement of the apps in collaboration with the service excellence team.
About the role
As a Product Associate, Consumer Apps; your key responsibility would be :
1. App development and testing
a. Build wireframes and app screens for sub-sequent app versions b. Project manage the app development cycle
c. Thoroughly test every outgoing app/feature with the end-user
2. App implementation planning and bug fixes support a. Train the internal team on app features
b. Identify, report and fix app usage gaps / bugs
3. Impact measurement
a. Publish metrics of usage of apps
b. Highlight low usage instances to the Operations and Program Success team c. Collect feedback of improvement from customers
1. Engineering / Design undergraduate from Tier 2 / 3 college,
2. 3-5 year work experience
3. Experience of shipping features and managing bugs on consumer mobile apps
Core Skills :
1. Proficiency on UI design tools like Sketch and illustrator
2. Proficiency on Wireframing tools
3. Attention to details
4. Data driven approach for solving problems
5. Proficiency with excels
Soft skills :
1. Strong collaboration skills
2. Empathy towards external and internal customers
3. Written communication skills