Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:66 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Product Architect - .Net (15-20 yrs)
Preferred: Candidates from Internet/eComm/Product Dev Firms
Cansdidates from Tier1/2 IT Firms
- Lead and coordinate the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction across the customer product portfolio or product line.
- Consult senior technical members of the client organization
- Analyze design and develop a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
- Review and/or analyze and develop architectural requirements at domain level within customer product portfolio or team.
- Analyze architectural risk and help formulate corresponding mitigation plans.
- Contribute to the development of software and data delivery platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components that can be orchestrated together into different methods for different businesses.
- Lead the research and evaluation of emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support actives.
- Lead and take ownership to run technical program end to end
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Computer Science Engineering or in other major engineering disciplines
- A minimum of 15 years of technical experience along with established leadership credentials across disciplines and functions within a product.
- Experience with large scale distributed software design and development experience.
- At least one full lifecycle development experience.
- Deep knowledge of Continuous Delivery, Agile development
- Hands-on experience with developing and deploying secure micro services based products/solutions.
- Hands-on experience in with Microsoft .Net core MVC stack, MS SQL databases, AngularJS, NodeJs, Docker Containers on windows, RabbitMQ, Redis, OpenIdConnect.
- Exposure to NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Riak, Couchbase etc.
- Architecting solutions on Microsoft Azure using their PaaS offering is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Participates in domain technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction aligning with business goals.
- Gathers and analyzes data and develops architectural requirements at project level, aligning architectural requirements with software development strategy.
- Reviews exceptions and makes recommendations to architectural standards at a domain level.
- Challenges conventional thinking and traditional ways of operating and invites stakeholders to identify issues and opportunities.