Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:73 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Product Architect - .Net (15-20 yrs)
Preferred: Candidates from Internet/eComm/Product Dev Firms
Cansdidates from Tier1/2 IT Firms
- Lead and coordinate the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction across the customer product portfolio or product line.
- Consult senior technical members of the client organization
- Analyze design and develop a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
- Review and/or analyze and develop architectural requirements at domain level within customer product portfolio or team.
- Analyze architectural risk and help formulate corresponding mitigation plans.
- Contribute to the development of software and data delivery platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components that can be orchestrated together into different methods for different businesses.
- Lead the research and evaluation of emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support actives.
- Lead and take ownership to run technical program end to end
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Computer Science Engineering or in other major engineering disciplines
- A minimum of 15 years of technical experience along with established leadership credentials across disciplines and functions within a product.
- Experience with large scale distributed software design and development experience.
- At least one full lifecycle development experience.
- Deep knowledge of Continuous Delivery, Agile development
- Hands-on experience with developing and deploying secure micro services based products/solutions.
- Hands-on experience in with Microsoft .Net core MVC stack, MS SQL databases, AngularJS, NodeJs, Docker Containers on windows, RabbitMQ, Redis, OpenIdConnect.
- Exposure to NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Riak, Couchbase etc.
- Architecting solutions on Microsoft Azure using their PaaS offering is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Participates in domain technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction aligning with business goals.
- Gathers and analyzes data and develops architectural requirements at project level, aligning architectural requirements with software development strategy.
- Reviews exceptions and makes recommendations to architectural standards at a domain level.
- Challenges conventional thinking and traditional ways of operating and invites stakeholders to identify issues and opportunities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.