Director at Nastech Consulting
Views:100 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Product Architect - Engineering Services & Industrial Automation (12-25 yrs)
Job Description :
- We are looking for a Product Architect to join our team in Gurgaon to own the applied research behind the cutting-edge client's products, develop an innovative proof of concepts in a scalable manner, investigate patents, study and understand the products businesses and technical underpinnings.
- The Product Architect will not only define the architecture of the product but define the interoperability of elements within the product.
- He/She will work cross-functionally across horizontals and verticals to effectively bring the product to fruition.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Take lead in the design and architecture of one or more product components.
- Lead the development and execution of the architecture of current and new products in-line with the complete understanding of customer needs.
- Leverage industry best practices and your own innovations to deliver the product/component
- Author documents that transform into high-level engineering designs
- Actively participate in mitigating high-risk developments by working on multiple feasible solutions and delivering the most stable, secure and scalable product.
- Understand and incorporate the proper certification and compliance requirements into the product designs.
- Define and ensure proper verification strategies of product in consultation with team members.
- Participate in strategic planning for and delivery of expansion of the support strategy of current and new products in-line with the Product Teams recommendations.
- Understand and incorporate design, development, manufacturing and deployment timelines whilst defining the architecture/functioning of the product.
You will be a great fit if you :
- Possess over 12 years of professional experience
- Worked in designing, developing and deploying complex Hardware products from concept to release.
- Can understand and convey customers requirement in different geographies to the team
- Possess great collaboration and leadership skills to work with teams and stakeholders cross-functionally.
Only Returning Indians (currently based anywhere across the globe) willing to relocate to Gurugram, are to be uploaded for this role.
The client is currently requesting for only such candidates for this role who meet the below requirements :
- Business to Enterprise Industry, Electro-Mechanical; Industrial Automation, Robotics, Automotive, Healthcare. Mentioned in the order of preference given by the client.
- Systems Engineering is key, Hardware Product Development from the ground up stage experience is what is required for this role
- This is an Individual contributor role. Should have knowledge of the practical application of the technologies; should be capable of advising what component to be used/partnered with; what are the best technologies available in the market etc.
- This role reports to the CTO within the organization hierarchy.