IT Recruiter at Infinity HR Consulting Services
Views:4035 Applications:299 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Processor Verification Engineer - CPU (2-11 yrs)
Super Critical Opening for Bangalore based Semiconductor Organization
Job Title: PROCESSOR VERIFICATION - CPU
Senior Verification Engineer / Staff Verification Engineer - Processor Verification
- As a Processor Verification Engineer your responsibilities will include developing the verification environment for state-of-the-art microprocessors, writing test plan coverage plans, coding the environment, working with other verification engineers to develop it.
- Bachelors in Engineering, Masters desirable.
- The role requires an experienced verification engineer who can verify architecture and micro-architecture functionality and performance features of multi-core CPUs.
- Experience in developing assembly level tests for the processor core, Running regressions, triaging failures.Generate and analyze coverage reports. Knowledge of random test generators is a plus.
- Hands on experience on Chip/Platform level verification of a Microprocessor (ARM / X86 / MIPS / SPARC / PPC)
- Must have both block level and full chip level verification experience.
- Knowledge and proven experience in coverage driven and assertion basedverification methodology.
- Experience in using advanced verification methodologies (OVM, UVM, VMM)
- CPU architecture knowledge (Incl. multi processors, cache design, coherency and coherent interconnects.
- Scripting knowledge (Python, Perl, Shell Scripting). Knowledge of tools is a plus (LSF / License management / Sql )
- Team Player
- ARM single/multiprocessor core verification is a big plus