HCM Lead at Prismer Business Solutions
Views:215 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Prismer Business Solutions - Game Engine Developer - C++/Python (3-10 yrs)
Core Responsibilities :
- Develop clean, optimized high and low level code for different platforms.
- Identify technical issues and solve complex problems with innovative solutions
- Maintain code, including troubleshooting, optimization and debugging
- Research creative solutions to improve efficiency and satisfy technical requirements.
- Responsible for the performance of features on multiple platforms.
- Responsible for tools that go along with features; ensure they are usable and appropriate for artists, games, and the engine.
- Be forward thinking to keep up to date on current techniques, research, graphics data, hardware, etc.
- Responsible in Development of Engine Architect.
- The candidate should have excellent time management skills, and dedication to results as well as communication, coding, testing and documentation skills.
Required Skills :
- Strong C++ skills.
- Previous Knowledge/Experience in VR/AR development
- Experience with gaming and game engines, Unreal preferred.
- Possess strong programming and debugging skills.
- Experience with VR/AR platforms, ARKit/ARCore a plus.
- Familiarity with engine build systems and their scripting languages