HR Trainee at Strategic Placements and HR Services
Views:109 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Principle Verification Engineer - System Verilog/SoC (5-12 yrs)
Our client is one of the largest providers of 8,16 & 32-bit microcontrollers.
Job Description :
As a part of the MCU16 verification team, IP Verification engineer is responsible for developing methodology based unit level Test bench, Test, and Functional Coverage and integrating the verification environments at SoC level, develop script based utilities and support verification activities.
The key functions and responsibilities are:
- Develop Unit-level and system-level test benches and verification environments using System Verilog - UVM/VMM and/or other verification languages as appropriate from the high-Level Verification plan.
- Design and development of unit-level test bench collateral and functional coverage
- Develop support utilities for verification automation, testbench automation, regression and other verification enhancements to improve productivity and functional coverage.
- Debug of failing tests, the definition of functional coverage space, implementation of coverage monitors and analysis of test coverage space.
- Candidate will work closely with design and architecture teams to review the verification plan and refine test and coverage requirements.
Job Requirements :
- 5+ years of experience, BSEE/MSEE in Electronics or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in IP and SOC level Verification and strong OOP skills with experience using the following Languages : System Verilog
- Experience in developing reusable and scalable verification environments using System Verilog, UVM/VMM/OVM
- Experience of writing detailed test plans and executing the same using Constrained random tests
- Experience of developing functional coverage.
- Strong debug abilities and the ability to work in a highly cooperative team environment.
- A strong background specifying and developing random test environments is also desired.
- Should possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Should be a self-driven team player, professional attitude and strong desire to succeed and should possess good communication & interpersonal skills