Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:96 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Principle Consultant - Webmethods/Webservices (8-14 yrs)
Exp : 8 - 14 years
CTC : 20 - 35 LPA
- Should have experience in WebMethod
- Experienced in Customer Facing Roles
Qualification : Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology Master of Computer Application
Job Code : STQX-SFTWREAG
Mandatory Skills :
Service implementation know-how and exception handling, JMS / Broker, WS (Web Services), Adapters concepts and transaction mgmt (JDBC and MQ), Messaging Knowledge (IS, ESB, Broker / UM), Service Security basics (ACLs, basic auth)
Candidate Profile :
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills with immediate client, supervisor and peers, as well as, presentation, organizational and planning skills.
- Prepare and develop appropriate systems documentation as required by client/project needs.
- Independently write, debug and test code from specifications using SAG / webMethods tools and other tools as appropriate. Assist in analysis of business problems with high complexity.
- Sets standards for quality at code, design and architecture levels.
- Works as a fully contributing team members, under broad guidance with independent planning & execution responsibility.
Key skills :
- webMethods Integration
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Design & Development
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.