HR at DataGroup Geo Spatial Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:525 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Principal Technical Program Manager - Software Development (12-19 yrs)
Principal Technical Program Manager
Location - Bangalore Experience - 12 - 19 Years
Technology - IT & Systems
CTC - 45 to 55 LPA
Must have worked in Product development environment/Companies
Target Industries : Internet / Online /Start- Ups IT
About Company Leading Tech Online MNC (5001 - 10000 employees)
Vacancy : 1
Job Description Role : Principal Technical Program Manager
Location : Bangalore
Education : B.tech / M.Tech Role
- You will design, architect and innovative technology solutions that will reduce time to market, standardize execution and scale for expansion globally.
- You will be a technology visionary leader, builder, operator and play a key role in the evolution of our platform to solve the world's most complex technical challenges in Information extraction, Large- scale computing, Distributed systems, Web applications, Data mining, Scalability, Security, and Algorithms to name a few. You'll strive for simplicity, and demonstrate significant creativity and high judgment.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or related fields
- Proven track record of hiring and managing high performing engineering teams
- 10 - 15 years of experience in software development and 5+ years as a development manager
- Ability to work with teams at all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Excellent analytics and problem solving skills
Preferred Qualifications :
- Master's Degree in Computer Science/Math or related field
- Experience leading and/or managing efforts in a distributed systems environment
- Hands-on experience with
- Proven experience simplifying business processes into automated technical solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, startup-like environment
What to expect day-to-day :
- Facilitate the design of the architecture of these distributed and highly scalable systems.
- Coach, mentor and develop some of the most smartest engineers in the world.
- Solve complex problems through data, rapidly.
- Design and develop state of the art software systems that address these complex and ambiguous problems.
- Own the inputs and the business outcome through cultivating a culture of relentless auditing and metric monitoring, automatically where possible.
- Working Days : 5 Days a week
Job Nature : Full Time