Principal Software Engineer - Python/Django (5-10 yrs)
About the Company :
A well funded startup, backed by marquee VCs is looking for awesome people who want to solve a really hard problem for India. They are looking for excellent Software Developers to join their mission of digitizing the parking across India. Their system has been successfully accepted by all the big clients in Delhi NCR like Brookfield, DLF, JLL, Royal Bank of Scotland etc. They were selected among TOP 50 startups by NASSCOM.
- Complete ownership of Service/Services that your team is responsible for.
- Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everything from structured problem solving to development of best practices.
- Be able to conceptualize and develop a prototype quickly.
- Drive technical roadmap of the team in collaboration with Engineering and Product.
Skills : Python, noSQL, SQL, Django, MySQL, Ruby, PostgreSQL, High Availability, Ruby on Rails, Microservices
- Substantial experience in building complex and scalable solutions.
- Strong object-oriented design skills, ability to apply design patterns, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces.
- The ability to do deep problem solving and build elegant, maintainable solutions to complex problems.
- Experience leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers.
- Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux platform.
- Comprehensive operational experience including, optimizations, deployments and tuning servers like apache/mysql/tomcat/solr.
- Experience in building data-driven web application design and development is a plus.
Qualification : BTech or MTech in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent). Or high technical acumen and rich technical experience.