Recruitment Manager at Digitalogy.co
Views:109 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Principal Software Engineer - Java/Python/J2EE (7-12 yrs)
Who are we looking for?
Role Title : Principal Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 7-12 Yrs.
Educational Qualification - Bachelor / Master's degree in CS/ME/IT/ Related Technology
Do you make the Cut?
Do you thrive in an environment focused on innovation, continuous delivery and test automation? We- re looking for Self-Driven Technical Expert not only skilled at programming but a leader and mentor, capable of raising the bar and overall level of self-direction within the team.
You will act as a subject matter expert in cross functional feature delivery and lead by example when called upon for production support.
What You Will Do :
- Provide technical guidance to engineers on their respective development tasks and wherever necessary pitch in with individual contribution
- Have a strong sense of ownership and work with the product management team to understand requirements, refine them based on technical feasibility and drive the team to deliver them
- Collaborate with other teams, to ensure timely and good quality delivery of features in an agile development environment
- Ensuring team follows processes and guidelines laid down for development
- Draw on experience to lead technical designs and implementation of highly scalable and adaptable system
- You will produce scalable, flexible, efficient and supportable solutions using appropriate technologies preferably in Java
- You will improve the systems by integrating existing solutions and building new technology
- Design, develop and document front-end projects of various scope
- Participate in code reviews of other developers work
Preferred Skills :
- Lead architecture and development of complex projects
- Strong CS fundamentals, Algorithms, Data Structure
- Excellent Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- Strong programming and framework skills (Python/Django, Ruby on Rails, Java, J2EE, Spring, Struts)
- Networking, TCP/IP, and telephony protocols like SIP, RTP is not needed but a huge plus
- Good understanding of the open source, database, and cloud-based technologies, distributed systems and scalable architecture OS (Linux, Unix)
- Web Technologies (HTML/ CSS/JSP/ASP/PHP/AJAX) will be an added advantage DBMS (RDBMS, NoSQL DBS)
- Software Testing and Debugging
- Self-motivated, punctual and a natural leader that flourishes in growing organization environments
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.