Recruitment Specialist at Talentiser
Views:65 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Principal Software Engineer - Java/Python (4-6 yrs)
Job Title : Principal Software Engineer
Your Role :
- Participate and contribute across SDLC as a developer for Company systems - consumers, internals tools, mechanics, analytics/BI and so on.
- Maintain and improve the existing features and modules
- Optimize applications for best speed, high scalability and high availability.
- Coordinate with stakeholders in India and Germany for timely launches
- Work with engineering leadership in solving and architecting solutions for challenging or complex site/software development issues.
- Drive a positive, inclusive, results-oriented culture
Your Profile :
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer-Science/Engineering, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in product companies and/or remotely owned services companies
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages and frameworks like Python, Java, Ruby on Rails/Python-Django/Java-Spring etc.
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology strategies and best practices.
- Capable of diving into complex software challenges, and leading deep discussions.
- Knowledge of SDLC and best practices.
- Ability to work in a startup mode in order to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Can-Do and hands-on approach.
If interested, please apply with below asked details :
- Total years of experience-
- Current CTC (Fixed + Variable + ESOP)-
- Expected CTC-
- Notice Period -
- Reason for Job Change -
- Availability for F2F Discussion