Founder at TalentStack/The Hiring Story
Views:369 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Principal Hardware Engineer - Microcontroller (4-8 yrs)
About Company :-
It was founded in early 2017, by a team of Harvard and IIT Bombay alumni. They build exceptional Enterprise IoT solutions - multi functionality cutting edge hardware. The sensors equipped with multidisciplinary logics are capable of sensing, monitoring and controlling various building functions like energy management, space & occupancy management & compliance vigilance. The solution adds a human touch to the building and enhances comfort for every building occupant.
Job Description :-
The Successful Applicant Will Have :-
- 4 to 8 years of Hardware development experience.
- Strong fundamentals of electronics and circuit theory, including opamps, MCU, amplifiers, Power electronics but not limited to DC-DC converters, Buck, Buck-Boost, Boost converters, Low power electronics, driver circuits, and battery management systems etc.
- Hands-on familiarity with Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzers, Protocol Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, and Vector Network Analyzers.
- Knows about ARM M series architecture.
- Experience working with BLE systems.
- Exposure to various types of sensors.
- Knowledge of LNAs, Power Amplifiers, Baluns, Harmonic Filters, and matching circuits
- Extensive experience of working with SMT soldering.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to mentor junior and senior hardware engineers and groom them further.
- A self-starter has the motivation to learn and grow.
- Own and commit to all your work, be accountable for your results.
- Help the team solve high intensity and highly complex problems that are blockers in the team productivity.
Bonus points for knowing :
- Arduino/ARM Family of Microcontrollers
- Embedded programming
- BLE / LoRA
- HVAC systems
- Good soldering experience