Founder & Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:137 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Principal Engineer - Java/Python/Ruby On Rails (6-10 yrs)
Job Location : Bangalore
Job Title : Principal Engineer
Who are we looking for?
- A seasoned technologist who has witnessed the impact technology can have on a growing business.
- One who loves to debug the most tricky bugs, one who takes a seemingly complicated business use-case and designs it as a simple and scalable system
- One who thinks of performance as much as correctness when building features and one who also takes ownership of the non-functional aspects of products like uptime, latency, scalability.
Required Work Experience : Minimum 6 years of work experience
Required Skill Sets :
- RESTful API design, SQL query optimization.
- In-depth understanding and exposure to Linux, Cloud, AWS, HTTP, command line.
- Understanding of distributed systems like distributed databases, queues and caches.
- Should have designed, developed, deployed and maintained large scale distributed web applications on the cloud.
- Proven product development skills and experience of working in an agile environment.
Job Responsibilities :
- Take ownership of non-functional aspects by creating a tech roadmap to achieve a stable and scalable platform for our company's learners and gurus.
- Mentor other full stack engineers by reviewing their design and code.
- Bring in development and deployment best practices like Test Driven Development, DRY mindset, CI/CD, Containers, etc
- Develop business-critical features and evaluate new technologies by building POCs.
- Setup application benchmarking and production debugging tools