Senior recruiter at strategic placements & HR services
Views:81 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Principal Engineer - Circuit Design/System Verilog (9-16 yrs)
Our client is one of the largest micro controllers manufacturing company .
Work location is chennai.
Mandatory Skills :
- Strong understanding of the semiconductor fundamentals and CMOS analog circuit designs, device physics and device modelling
- Good knowledge of system level description language skills like System Verilog, Verilog-AMS, Matlab, or SystemC.
- Good Knowledge of mixed-signal simulation CADENCE tool environment (SPECTRE, AMS Designer) and/or Questa ADMS tools
- Perform Sub-system and Chip level AMS simulations
- Good understanding of analog macros such as Buck, LDO, ADC/DAC, PLL, Oscillator, Bandgap, Comparator, etc.
- Develop Verilog, Verilog-AMS/Real models for efficient simulations.
- Should be able to review and understand chip level electrical specifications and requirements for analog macros
- Good team player and open communicator. Creating new ideas within the scope of the company's goals.
- Experience More than 9 years of experience in designing/verifying Analog Mixed Signal CMOS circuits.
- Location Chennai, India