Staffing And Recruitment Consultant at Prime Infosoft
Views:56 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Prime Infosoft - Teradata Developer - Shell Scripting/Performance Tuning/SQL (4-8 yrs)
This role spans across leading / working on multiple projects or modules and coordinating with teams to understand requirements develop and implement Teradata based warehousing and reporting solutions and maintaining them.
What will you be doing?
- Delivery of high level and low level design documents with existing BI strategy, standards and adhering to DAIS and DWH principles
- Working with a team of developers on projects of varying complexity, undertaking the following activities, maintaining overall accountability for the work of the team in terms of quality and timeliness of delivery:
- Strong understanding of Teradata designs with functional and non-functional assessment for overall implementations
- Design and design review of dependent programs
- Strong technical problem solving capabilities
- Supporting and coaching skills.
- Issue escalation
- Validation of plans and progress management
- QA of deliverables
What we are looking for :
- Teradata DB, Load and Unload Utilities, TPT scripting.
- UNIX Shell scripting, TWS Scheduling.
- Mainframe JCL & DB scripting.
- SQL Performance Tuning.
Skills that will help you in the role :
- Mainframe JCL
- Knowledge of reporting tools will be added advantage.
- Hands on development with design and build of medium to large enterprise projects
Sourcing Guidelines (for Sourcing Partner reference only) :
1. Relevant Experience, Mandatory skills:
a) Teradata (Development side)
b) BFSI Domain
2. For BA 4, 4.1yrs to 8 yrs of Mandatory skills (above mentioned) is required.