Staffing And Recruitment Consultant at Prime Infosoft
Views:152 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Prime Infosoft - SAP BASIS Administrator - NetWeaver (5-7 yrs)
Role : SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
Role Description :
- Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application.
- Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world-class systems running.
- Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
Must-Have Skills : SAP BASIS Administration
Good To Have Skills : No Technology Specialty
Job Requirements :
A) Key Responsibilities :
1. Tuning/Installations/Documentation/Upgrades/Monitoring of SAP Application/ Netweaver Suite of products like ERP, BW, XI, SRM, Portal, GRC on AIX/DB2 platforms.
2. Research and Install Enhancement packages and SAP delivered Business Content for SAP Applications.
3. Indepth knowledge of ABAP and JAVA monitoring tools for root cause analysis such as CCMS, DB cockpit and SMD
4. Evaluate Early Watch/Service Level reports and come up with an action plan to address the gaps on an ongoing basis.
B) Technical Experience : 6 to 9 Years in Manage and Support SAP Technical Infrastructure components that run on ABAP and/or JAVA stack