Associate Researcher - HR at e- Hireo
Views:62 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Presales Systems Engineering Professional - LAN/WAN Technologies (10-15 yrs)
The primary responsibilities for this position will be :
- Serve as an integral part of the Sales team, with a focus on the India/APAC region
- Build relationships with customers, earn trusted advisor status
- Work with customers to understand their technology and business challenges
- Lead white board sessions
- Present in person and remotely
- Design and recommend Solutions to Customers to solve technology and business challenges
- Own and execute the Proof-of-Concept Process
- Gather Requirements and Success Criteria
- Build the Project-Plan with timelines
- Execute the plan
- Present results and findings to customers
- Manage the transition from pre-sales to post-sales
- Deliver training to customers and channel partners
- Participate in frequent internal education
- Participate in conferences, seminars, trade shows, and other field events
- Provide feedback and Influence Product Management and Engineering on new features and/or products
- Create white papers on technology and solutions in the area of SD-WAN.
- Develop Business Intelligence and Competitive analysis for the Leadership team
- 10+ years of Pre-sales Systems Engineering Experience
- 5+ year of direct relevant experience in supporting enterprise customers with complex LAN/WAN environments
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or related field
- Advanced knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies, expertise with general routing/switching, Routing protocols (e.g BGP, OSPF, EIGRP), Campus and DataCenter Architectures.
- Deep understanding of TCP. Experience with supporting Firewalls, Load Balancers and WAN Optimization that deal with flows and applications are helpful.
- Experience with APIs and Programmability
- Operational understanding of Enterprise Apps and Enterprise Security (IPSEC, PKI, traditional overlay VPN technologies).
- Experience with SaaS, IaaS (AWS, GCP, Azure), virtualization and hypervisors including VMware vSphere, MS HyperV, KVM.
- Advanced Troubleshooting skills across L1-L7, including the use of packet sniffers, on platform diagnostics.
- Highly self-motivated and driven with ability to engage and influence customers.
- Strong presentation skills with a proven track record and deep knowledge of technology.
- Enjoy traveling, meeting people, and able to work in a highly dynamic environment.
- Ability to perform under pressure and with limited resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills