PRDXN - UI/UX Designer - Illustrator/Photoshop (2-4 yrs)
Currently Hiring for: 2 Experienced UI/UX Designer
Key Responsibilities :
- As a member of various project teams, you would own the associated design tasks - defining, estimating and delivering, including - how to do the work- decisions.
- Support the client and your fellow team members with any brainstorming, problem solving and/or R&D activities related to the work that needs to be completed.
- Interact directly with foreign (USA/UK/Australia) partners and clients (spoken and written English).
- Self-organize to get the necessary work done and communicate effectively on the progress, estimates, questions, blockers, and information of relevance to other team members.
Experience and Qualifications :
At least 2+ years of work experience with the following :
- Designing for user stories & optimal online customer experiences.
- Wireframing - sketch & digital
- UI design - digital - see tools below
3. Sketch (less than 2 years OK)
4. Google docs (less than 2 years OK)
- Establish proper folder/file naming conventions, and follow them consistently.
- Sourcing imagery content; free and paid-for.
- Differentiating between various creative licenses.
- Utilizing pre-built designs and editing them to optimize them for the challenge at hand. (E.g. You do not ALWAYS default to doing things from scratch, if there's not the need to.)
- Overseeing the work of others (less than 2 years OK).
- Assist with project scoping and estimation (less than 2 years OK).
Additional preferences :
Nice to have :
2. Microsoft Powerpoint
5. Style Guide creation/editing
6. Banner/image resizing and editing.
7. Creative Cloud Suite (Adobe), incl. Premiere Pro and After Effects
8. Oversee creative production efforts - (e.g. photoshoots/illustration projects - for optimal outputs).