PRDXN - Project Manager - IT Applications (1-4 yrs)
Currently Hiring for Experienced Project Managers
- Help the Client feel as though they are sitting with the PRDXN team. Achieve this through frequent (at least daily) communication with the Client.
- Develop project estimates & proposals with the inputs of your team mates.
- Keep timelines up-to-date.
- Ensure you/your team is adhering to the Company- s/Client's guidelines.
- Interact directly with foreign (USA/UK/Australia) partners and clients (spoken and written English).
- Proactively communicate and problem-solve with everyone on your team (Designers, Developers, Testers, Project Managers) and Clients.
- Continuously organise and review the priorities for your project(s) and your team(s). Ensure this information is transparent/shared and easily accessible by your Client.
- Ensure that each member of your team is ALWAYS crystal clear with: what they need to do and by when they need to do it by.
- Must-Have:Developing estimates and proposals. Start-to-finish execution of multiple web and/or mobile projects (or products)
Experience: 1.5 years - 4 years
Your career path at PRDXN: Those with exemplary performance records (behavioural and technical) will be groomed to move into senior roles either within project management and operations.