Talent Acquisition Consultant at Pramati Technologies
Views:436 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Pramati Technologies - Senior Business Analyst/Lead Business Analyst (5-13 yrs)
As a Business Analyst, you would :
- Work closely with clients to understand their business processes and needs, and create clear, concise and complete business/functional requirements.
- Plan, organize and facilitate requirements meetings and workshops.
- Play the Product Owner role within the project team and manage the product backlog and prioritization.
- Closely work with the project and client teams throughout the project life-cycle to clarify business and technical requirements.
- Partner with development and testing teams to establish appropriate requirements traceability for assigned projects.
- Support testing teams (development, QA, UAT, etc.) during the creation and execution of test plans and test cases for assigned projects.
- Assist client users with user training and documentation as needed.
PREFERRED SKILLS :
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Experience in Agile Project life-cycle planning and management methodologies and tools
- Strong oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze information from multiple data sources and present it concisely
- Superb attention to detail.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- MBA from a premier institute with 5 to 10 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
Do go through www.pramati.com and www.imaginea.com to know more
If interested, Please apply here.