CEO at Merrin & Associates
Views:308 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Practice Head - Embedded & Networking Domain (12-18 yrs)
The role is to lead the Software practice in the embedded space with networking domain space (SDN with NFV) by winning and delivering client projects with technology and managerial leadership.
- Collaborate within team to build technology expertise and culture aligned to practice and organization.
- This involves both building the practice and delivery .Bring revenue with new & existing clients.Execution of client projects to specifications.
- Building of Alliances.
- Built the talent pool within the practice.Should have experience in building applications for HDMI using QT. And networking technologies using SDN and NFV.
- Create and execute biz plan including GTM
- Create & Position service offerings, solutions, IP's
- Fine tune service offerings and solutions based on customer needs
- Responsible for revenue & gross margins for the practice
- Presales support in identifying, pursuing, closing sales opportunities, including proposal creation and presentation.
- Accountable for delivering sold engagements. Provide technical leadership and delivery support for engagements
- Create and demonstrate thought leadership through POVs, White Papers etc.