IT Recruiter at Infinity HR Consulting Services
Views:173 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
PowerPro Product Validation Engineer - RTL (1-8 yrs)
Role : PowerPro Product Validation
PowerPro is the commercially available RTL sequential power optimization and power analysis tool. As a member of the PowerPro Product Validation team, you will be responsible for :
Role Responsibility/Requirement :
- Work as an integral part of R&D team to test PowerPro by creating new testcases in different Language (Verilog/ VHDL/SV).
- Being the first customer of the tool, validate existing /new features and report bugs /enhancements.
- Suggest /implement measures to improve quality of product /test environment.
- Support and debug customer test design methodologies using our products.
- Participate in architecture reviews and involve in defining features /prototyping.
- Interact with field teams to understand customer design flows /requirements and propose measures to optimize /improve flow /results.
- Collaborate with various teams in order to make customer successful.
- Analyze customer reported bugs and plug gaps in testing, incorporate newer designs /flows.
- B.Tech/M.Tech. in Electronics Engineering/VLSI.
- Good knowledge of Digital Logic, Synthesis, Low Power concepts, Verilog/VHDL/SV.
- Minimum 1-8 years experience in EDA.
- Knowledge of different tools like Real Time/Olympus/Questa/DC/RC/NC will be a plus.
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Perl/Tcl/Sed/Awk/Shell will be a plus.