HR Manager at Popocornapps
Views:268 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Popocornapps - Salesforce Architect - Apex/Visual Force (8-12 yrs)
About PopcornApps :
At PopcornApps, our solutions and services focus on enabling a unified experience across all channels. We specialize in architecting an "Integrated Enterprise". Employee and Customer behavior has evolved considerably in the recent past. While the web took almost a decade to become a mainstream method of interaction, the adoption of newer interaction channels like mobile and social media has been greatly accelerated.We offer full suite of services spanning multiple business functions, technologies and solutions ranging from Salesforce, Mobile applications, Bots, Web and Commerce.
Position : Salesforce Lead
Experience : 8-12 years
Location : Hyderabad
Job Description :
- Technology solutions for our customers
- To work on the estimations for a given project.
- Timely reporting of the projects to the Client and Management.
- To be able to deliver projects within specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
- To be able to manage people. People responsibilities include ensuring optimal retention of talent and improving the performance of team members through continuous feedback.
- To ensure comprehensive project documentation is done by the team
Essential Skills :
- Integration experience on salesforce.com platform is an advantage.
- Must have experience working on at least that involved significant customizations using the force.com platform.
- Experience in force.com technical platform including apex, triggers, batch Apex, Visualforce etc.
- Understanding of the Salesforce.com data model, how & when to create custom objects, junction objects, and other model items.
- Knowledge of salesforce recommended best practice around design and development.
- Understanding of Object Oriented development and design, experience in using design patterns, ability to write clean, well-refactored maintainable code.
- Deployment using complex enterprise Force.com release management and knowledge of Force.com Metadata API.
- Experience configuring and customizing functional areas of the Sales Cloud.
- Basic SQL knowledge; Understanding of data structures, data modeling, and database schema.
- Effective analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving capability.
- Self-motivated and directed; flexibility in meeting changing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, research, and communication skills.