Policybazaar.com - Full Stack Developer - Open Source/Python (7-12 yrs)
Full Stack Developer - OpenSource technologies
- We are looking for passionate, professional full stack developers who enjoy doing things the right way to create new and exciting products. You will be responsible for developing high quality scalable solutions. Thorough knowledge across the stack is essential.
- You will be working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment with the latest technologies your enthusiasm for such an atmosphere will be welcomed.
Key Responsibilities :
- Work collaboratively in architecting/developing/maintaining solutions
- Design, efficient, testable, reusable, reliable and clean code using best software development practices
- Contribute towards the entire development life cycle of analysis, design, implementation and test
- Integration with opensource SQL/NoSQL data storage solutions
- Integration of user-facing elements with server side logic
- Automation, including writing unit and integration tests
- Maintain high standards of quality for code, technical documentation, and deliverables
- Detect, report, investigate, and fix product defects
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies/industry trends
- Ability to learn a lot quickly
- Be active in the community by participating in meetups and conferences
- Participate in brainstorming and idea generation activities
- B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science from Tier-1 college with 7-10 years of software industry experience.
- In-depth understanding of Object Oriented Programming(OOPs) concepts.
- In-depth understanding in any of the server side technologies PYTHON/SCALA/Node.js etc
- In-depth understanding in any of the frontend technologies Angular JS/ REACT JS/ REST APIs
- Knowledge of web framework like Django-REST/Flask, etc
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- In-depth understanding in any of the opensource SQL/NoSQL data storage solutions like MongoDB/Postgre etc
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Working knowledge of design patterns, SOLID principles and development best practices.
- Independently write code, unit test cases and BDD for the modules
- Good understanding of compliances like GDPR, HIPAA are good to have.
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Good understanding of Caching such as Redis
- Good understanding of CI/CD tool such as Jenkins, Docker etc.