HR at Podium Systems Private Limited
Views:131 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Role Description :
- The Senior Developer, User Interface (UI) will provide front-end, user interface solutions for a technology stack transformation project.
- The UI/Frontend Developer will be responsible for developing complex applications using the Angular JS framework.
- The developer will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of the application developed.
- As a member working in a team environment you will take direction from application architects and leads on development activities.
Requirement Criteria :
- Bachelor's degree and/or its equivalent required.
- Minimum 5-7 years- related experience architecting complex, full-scale solutions for clients including leading application design and architecture, requirements development, interface design, programming, testing, implementing, deployment and maintaining systems throughout the entire software application lifecycle.
- Applications development experience with full-stack development and agile frameworks.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Angular Framework including knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment) including building complex layouts with CSS and HTML5.
- Experience with modern browser technologies with demonstrated strength in UX and design sensibilities.
- High-level proficiency in web-related - nix administration including strong familiarity with LAMP stack (SSH, command line tools, web server).
- Experience and strong proficiency with either Python or PHP.
- Experience and proficiency with relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase etc.)
- Work effectively both as a contributing team member and independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem solving with the ability to present multiple solutions and potential side effects.
- Fast paced programming mentality with quick turnaround.
- Communicating with external web services.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the Restful API
Required soft skills :
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Independent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn new skills / technologies quickly and independently.
- Ability to work in teams and achieving assigned tasks before deadlines.
- Leadership qualities.