HR at Podium Systems Private Limited
Views:255 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Podium Systems - Product Software Developer - ADAS Developer (3-6 yrs)
Role : Principal/ ADAS Product Engineer - Software Engineer
- Analysis system product requirements and develop software requirements.
- Perform software design for an embedded system with SPICE Level Development process documentation.
- Ability to Code using C language.
- Develop specific test cases for all software requirements.
- Perform detailed specification, design and development of complex safety critical features.
- Follow a defined software process to ensure good quality and documentation as per SPICE requirements. Review plans and architecture with other TRW software
- Provide expert assistance in integration and troubleshooting.
- Prepare and present technical communications to the customer.
- Review test plan procedures to ensure feature(s) are thoroughly tested.
- Rich experience with embedded system software.
Key Competencies :
Critical skills, abilities and characteristics necessary to perform job responsibilities :
- Good communication in English and Chinese
- Good English Reports / Writing Skills
- Strategic Thinker and problem solver
- Works well in a global fast pace environment
- AUTOSAR Architecture knowledge is preferred.
- Experience on automotive camera or radar or ADAS features are highly preferred.
Essential Duties :
Ability to proficiently perform the duties of a Design Engineer, as well as:
1. Study and solve engineering problems to develop products that meet requirements.
2. Perform root cause analysis, complete failure reports and review with Farmington Hills engineering and customer staff.
3. Generate input to product / test specifications and / or software requirements documents / validation plans.
4. Develop designs to meet specifications.
5. Suggest and execute changes to designs based on test results.
6. Develop specifications and acceptance criteria for customer deliverables.
7. Provide support information for design reviews.
8. Perform EV level testing and document results.
9. Oversee system validation testing on site and or support FH in the validation of customer deliverables.
10. Develop detailed plans and scheduling for work to accomplish multiple tasks.
11. Make customer technical presentations.
12. Support customer specification review, software reviews, system level reviews.