HR at Podium Systems Private Limited
Views:356 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Podium Systems - PL-SQL Developer - Data Migration (6-8 yrs)
Skills Required :
1. Understanding and Collecting requirements from Business user side or Business Analyst and try to convert that requirement to SQL queries or PL SQL.
2. Having 8+ years of IT experience as an ORACLE PL/SQL Developer, involved in Requirement Gathering, analysis, Design, Development, Unit Testing, Production Deployment and Support.
3. Convert the Business need in to Technical complex queries.
4. Use different strategies of database development to meet the client functional requirement.
5. Expertise in SQL and PL/SQL programming, developing complex code units.
6. Solid Experience of creating PL/SQL Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views and Exception handling for retrieving, manipulating, checking and migrating complex data sets in Oracle.
7. Experience in data migration/conversation using SQL- Loader.
8. Experience in Data migration using import and export.
9. Expertise in creating the indexes on tables and partitioning the table for SQL tuning purpose.
10. Expertise in writing procedures, functions, views, materialized views as required.
11. Responsible for performance tuning activities in the project.
12. Having good experience on Client Interaction and Presentation Skills.
13. Ability to write complex sql queries for reporting purpose.
14. Customizing the application using PL SQL techniques.
15. Support the users of application with using multiple SQL and PL SQL techniques.
16. Can assist in developing and implementing new technologies.
17. Support all day to day activities related to database like data consolidation,data migration scripting.
18. Creating complex views,materialized views on multiple table as per customer requirement.
19. Used PL/SQL Tables, Cursors to process huge volumes of data and used bulk collect for mass update as performance improvement process.
20. Migrated data from flat files to tables using sql- loader.