Global Recruitment Manager at Triadss Tech Solutions
Views:172 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
PMP Developer - Jira/Atlassian (3-4 yrs)
Excellent Opportunity to work with our MNC Client @ Chennai
Short Notice joining preferred
- Expert level tool administration knowledge on JIRA, and proficiency in Atlassian tool suite.
- Perform JIRA, JIRA ServiceDesk and Confluence administration, creation and management of custom, complex projects, workflows, security schemes, custom fields, dashboards and reports configurations.
- Lead minor and major JIRA/Confluence upgrades (including communications), schedule and coordinate maintenance, and lead performance tuning/scaling.
- Perform Migrations of Projects in Jira and Migrations of spaces in Confluence
- Install, manage and administer Jira add-ons, plugins, and extensions.
- Understand and Configure integrations with 3rd party applications and internal tools as necessary.
- Conduct training for employees and new hires on JIRA and Confluence regarding how to use the tools, new functionality, etc.
- Create, maintain and support dashboards and advanced filters for end users reporting capabilities.
- Provide User Management and grant user permissions in accordance with role given by the company.
- Create and maintain detailed technical and user facing documentation.
- Resolve issues as they arise with JIRA Projects and Confluence in coordination with other admins, partner teams, Atlassian premier support and TAMs.
- Proficient in understanding and adapting JQL
- Basic programming knowledge with an understanding of Java, Python or any scripting technologies
- Proficient in Project Setups, Components, JIRA Reporting, Report Filters and Dashboard creation