Talent Acquisition Manager at Plutus Research
Views:585 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Plutus Research - Trading Systems Developer - C++ (0-4 yrs)
About Us :
Plutus Research is an algorithmic trading firm with sophisticated trading algorithms built on advanced mathematical techniques at its heart.
We specialize in developing these automated trading strategies based on a continuous research being done drawing from the concepts of machine learning, financial engineering and options pricing theory.
With our team of software professionals and quant traders continuously striving to push themselves, we are the fastest growing high frequency trading firm in India and have a significant market share in the Indian cash and derivatives markets.
Role : Trading Systems Developer
Your responsibilities will include :
- Augmenting, improving, and designing the complex trading system
- Developing new applications to assist traders in efficiently operating and monitoring trading strategies
- Working closely with quantitative traders in Bangalore to develop analytics, analyze market data sets, and troubleshoot trading issues.
- Writing highly speed-sensitive and scalable code that will process large amounts of data.
The ideal candidate will have :
- At least one year of work experience in a core programming role at a top tier technology firm, investment bank, or technology-focused startup.
- A bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or a related field
- A strong background in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming, preferably in C++ or C.
- Strong working knowledge of Linux
- Extensive experience with Python and Shell
- The ability to notice, analyze, and resolve problems quickly and effectively
- The capacity to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Interest in trading and the financial markets (a plus)