Talent Acquisition Manager at Plutus Research
Views:758 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Plutus Research - Quantitative Researcher - C++/Python (0-3 yrs)
About Plutus Research Private Limited :
Plutus Research is an algorithmic trading firm with sophisticated trading algorithms built on advanced mathematical techniques at its heart.
We specialize in developing these automated trading strategies based on a continuous research being done drawing from the concepts of machine learning, financial engineering and options pricing theory.
With our team of software professionals and quant traders continuously striving to push themselves, we are the fastest growing high frequency trading firm in India and have a significant market share in the Indian cash and derivatives markets.
Formal Job Description : Quantitative Researcher
Background : The India business is looking to hire a quantitative researcher to develop and oversee execution of purAlso as we have multiple positions, any references will be of great help as well.
- The role will involve significant amounts of research accompanied by rigorous testing of models, while also keeping an eye on the firm's current strategies and their performance.
- Candidates are expected to have a research like mindset and collaborative attitude to be able to try ideas without getting dejected if they fail.
- Research and development of trading strategies via analysis of market data
- Research of potential - alpha signals-
- Research and development of various Machine Learning models
- Analysis of datasets to generate descriptive statistics and propose potential applications of data
- Developing new applications to assist traders in efficiently operating and monitoring trading strategies
- Working closely with quantitative traders in Bangalore to develop analytics, analyze market data sets, and troubleshoot trading issues.
- Writing highly latency-sensitive and scalable code that will process large amounts of data.
- Developing systems for analyzing and visualizing huge datasets
- Research on new technologies for improved data management and efficient retrieval
Required Skills :
- Excellent knowledge of C++ and python
- Strong in mathematics and should be interested in applied mathematical fields like Machine Learning, Statistical Methods, filtering, signal processing
- Excellent analytical skills and very good attention to detail
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts and C++
- Basic knowledge of financial derivatives is a plus
- Experience with working on linux platform
- Knowledge of shell scripting is plus
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Self motivated with an ability to work on assignments with minimal supervision
- Experience with open source visualization tools is a plus