Talent Acquisition Manager at Plutus Research
Views:125 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Plutus Research - Infrastructure Software Developer - Trading Systems - IIT (0-3 yrs)
Job Description :
About us :
- Plutus Research is an algorithmic trading firm with sophisticated trading algorithms built on advanced mathematical techniques at its heart.
- We specialise in developing these automated trading strategies based on continuous research being done drawing from the concepts of machine learning, financial engineering and options pricing theory.
- With our team of software professionals and quant traders continuously striving to push themselves, we are the fastest growing high-frequency trading firm in India and have a significant market share in the Indian cash and derivatives markets.
Infrastructure Developer :
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to the following) :
- Augmenting, improving, and designing the complex trading system
- Developing new applications to assist traders in efficiently operating and monitoring trading strategies
- Working closely with quantitative traders in Bangalore to develop analytics, analyse market data sets, and troubleshoot trading issues.
- Writing highly speed-sensitive and scalable code that will process large amounts of data.
The ideal candidate will have :
- B.Tech (or higher) degree from IITs or other premier colleges
- A strong background in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming, preferably in C++ or C.
- Strong working knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge with Python / Shell
- The ability to notice, analyze, and resolve problems quickly and effectively
- The capacity to multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Good Communication skills
- Interest in trading and the financial markets is a plus
- Competitive Salary with high performing bonuses
- Five weeks paid vacation
- International company offsite
- Private Health Insurance
- Friendly and motivating work environment
- Month end parties
- Gym membership