Talent Acquisition Manager at Plutus Research
Views:18 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Plutus Research - FPGA Developer - RTL Design/ASIC (5-12 yrs)
About the Company :
- Plutus Research is an algorithmic trading firm with sophisticated trading algorithms built on advanced mathematical techniques at its heart. We specialize in developing these automated trading strategies based on continuous research being done drawing from the concepts of machine learning, financial engineering and derivatives pricing theory.
- With our team of software professionals and quant traders continuously striving to push themselves, we are one of the fastest growing high frequency trading firms in India and have a significant market share in Indian cash and derivatives markets.
- We are a group of highly experienced quant traders and software engineers with more than 22 years of combined trading experience. Founded in 2017, by Shivakumar Reddy Chinthala, Saurabh Bhola and Aashay Harlalka, all of whom identify themselves as traders first, the company has managed to have a strong presence in the Indian cash and derivatives markets with its sizeable market share in less than a year of its establishment.
- With a startup like spirit and the stability of an experienced firm, we, at Plutus Research, offer you a unique opportunity where you can advance your career with limitless possibilities.
Website : http://www.plutusresearch.com
Job Description : We are looking for someone who can start building our FPGA systems from scratch. We are a growing HFT firm with a proven footprint and scaling up.
An ideal candidate will be doing the following :
- RTL Design & verification
- ASIC experience should do but Experience of working on Xilinx FPGA is preferred
- Should have an idea about the synthesis of RTL code
- Verilog programming
Feel free to apply and we can have a brief call to discuss more about the role