Recruiter at Playmotion Pvt Ltd
Views:220 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Playmotion - Unity 3D Game Developer - Augmented/Virtual Reality (2-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- Passionate about Games.
- A critical thinker and a problem-solver.
- Team player and Time-management skills.
- A self-driven professional who keeps up with trends & evolving development standards.
- Excellent knowledge of Unity 3D including scripts, textures, GUI, API, asset bundle, session, and user management.
- Good knowledge of 3D, Physics & Shader Development.
- Experienced in memory and data optimization.
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN) and Build Deployment on iOS and Android.
- Additional programming languages are a bonus
- Perform all traditional development activities, such as analysis, design, coding, testing, and documentation
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing the documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code.
- Manage work assignments to meet deadlines under an aggressive schedule; some overtime may be required.
- Work in coordination with game developers, 3D animators, graphics designers, and artists.
- Work with business process owners to aid in the design of solutions
- Translate business and design goals into usable products
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping the information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing the development
Qualification : Graduation/ B.Tech
- 2+ years of software development/game development using unity3D.
- 2+ years of development experience with Microsoft client/server, web and database technologies
- Experience in using IDEs Unity3D, Eclipse, MonoDevelop, etc.
- Experience in game development and interactive applications development using augmented reality/virtual reality using unity3D
- Experience in computer graphics and gaming application development will be a plus.
- Pleasant personality and ability to clearly communicate with people.
- Demonstrated interest in, knowledge of, and enthusiasm for software development and new technologies
- Must be analytical, flexible, innovative, and self-motivated
- Must be able to succeed in a dynamic team environment and must be flexible.