Playmotion - Game Producer - Gamification (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- We are currently seeking a motivated and skilled Video Game Producer to be part of the Playmotion Team. If you have a passion for video games and want to work in a friendly environment, come join our team!
- As a member of a multidisciplinary development team, the Producer will collaborate with the Studio to establish Polished Game for a given project. The candidate will be in charge of following the team's work and validate production outcomes while overseeing part of the development of the game.
- Oversee the production of features, games, and related projects including building roadmaps, handling resourcing across teams, managing priorities, and achieving key product metrics.
- Drive operations for live games, working closely with product, design, art, engineering & marketing teams to deliver a high-quality player experience.
- Work closely with your game team partners to identify improvements in existing processes and/or to craft new processes to efficiently produce high-quality work on time and on budget. You will also manage and drive these process changes across your team or across the organization.
- Passionately articulate the core experience and vision for your features, ensure alignment within your team and help create a fun, engaging and stimulating work environment.
- Care deeply for the player/customer and be their voice in every meeting. You are player-focused and will work closely with partners to ensure that every idea is evaluated through a player lens.
- Work with Local Management and other internal departments (Quality Assurance, Game Design, Graphic Art, Hardware, Administration) to organize resources allocation for the projects, in order to optimize the available resources, and maximize the productivity of the team;
- Organize brainstorming sessions with team members in order to propose best Game concepts for future production
- Coordinate the team wisely and proactively, in order to ensure smooth implementation of the assigned projects;
- Analyze in a proactive way team issues and fully understand the circumstances to take proper measures from relevant perspectives;
Desirable & Experience :
- 4 years of experience in a Game Producer role in the video games industry.
- Ability to work in a team, with good leadership skills and to delegate work accordingly.
- Have a good understanding of the assigned projects and a good command of the production processes, platforms, and technologies in order to give the right instructions to the team, review deliverables (ex: builds, Game Design Document- ) and ensure that processes are respected;
- Be the key contact of the project; communicating fluently, clearly and concisely. Be able to provide the clear and complete status of the project to upper management and stakeholders
- Demonstrate the ability to convince others with strong arguments, adopt proper communication tone/style based on audience and situations;
- Be able to make/update planning with accurate estimations of tasks durations and clear milestones; taking into account tasks dependencies and targets to reach;
- Coordinate the team (Programmer, Game Designer, Artist, Quality Assurance) assigned to the project in order to track the project's progression, team's productivity and game's quality;
- Have the ability to foresee issues/risks of the different projects in development and take immediate preventive actions to avoid them
- Presentable and sensibility in the design and aesthetics of art will be advantages to candidates
Desired skills and experience :
- Demonstrated ability to lead multi-functional teams to efficiently deliver high-quality features and experiences on time and on budget
- A passion for games and creating fun, engaging and addictive user experiences
- Good communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- An enthusiastic, passionate, performance-driven, self-starter attitude, with the ability to multitask
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time
- Passion for videogames and extensive knowledge of different game genres across all platforms
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Positive attitude and a genuine team player
- Ability to take direction well
- Share knowledge and open to learning from other