HR at Planys Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:89 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Planys Technologies - Software Lead - R&D (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Software team in Planys Technologies deals with various departments like, Business development team, operations team, Product development team and Maintenance team where the software development team is focused on delivering software requirements of each department like business intelligence reports, data analytical tools, embedded softwares for ROVs, Vision systems(Streaming, Storing, Video processing and Image processing) for video analytics, software application and Artificial Intelligence/Machine learning related products.
- As a Software Lead in Planys you need to understand the requirements of each team, analyze the requirements and lead the software development team towards achieving their targets.
- You need to have an ability to foresee the importance of emerging technologies of software industry and integrate the necessary innovations in to the existing products of Planys Technologies.
Role Description :
Your Primary goals of your job includes :
- You will be working on Software Architecture designing, developing, integrating and testing along with leading a group of talented software individuals
- Developing an embedded software system based on linux kernel environment which is compatible and customisable with various sensors communicate over serial, ethernet, etc.
- Developing a software application to interface modules like video streaming, micro controller units, autonomous vehicle control systems with a web based UI for pilots to visualise and control the ROV navigation.
- Developing a business intelligence software system to integrate the data collected by ROVs and presenting the data in a sensible way with easy to explore UI experience
- Developing an analytical tool to understand the data collected by various onboard sensors of ROV and developing a predictive maintenance tool with growing data collected from the ROVs
- Building a scalable software infrastructure to support remote maintenance and development
- Developing a robust real time vision system to stream and store in different client platforms like browser, desktop applications etc.
Educational Qualifications :
- B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Electrical Engineering or any robotics related fields
Recommended Skills :
- Linux and Linux kernel based software development
- Proficient in object oriented concepts of C++ and advanced concepts C. Alternatively extensive development in python can be considered.
- Superior knowledge and hands on experience in data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Knowledge on video compressions using codecs like MPEG,H264/H265, vp9 and hands on experience with encoders like ffmpeg, gstreamer etc.,
- Experience in image enhancement tools like opencv, PIL, scikit-image is recommended.
- Additionally a good knowledge on backend servers like Nodejs and its frameworks is again a big plus
- Strong understanding of software development fundamentals and best-practices
- Working proficiency and excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
- Strong background in an agile software development environment
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Total of 3-5 years of experience in software development preferably related to robotics industry
- Minimum 1 year of experience in embedded software designing and development
- Prior working experience on interfacing various cameras over USB, IP, camelink etc.
- Prior experience on IP networking protocols like RTP.RTMP, RTSP, HLS is a big plus.
- Additionally prior experience in the field of artificial intelligence and machine learning is a big plus