Job brief :
- We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our IT team. You will be responsible for building of our web applications (Design and development).
- You should be able to translate our company needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
- If you' re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
- Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Design, develop and maintain the website .
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design and develop features.
- Collaborate with back-end developers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer and designer.
- Hands on experience with markup languages and web designing.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.