Manager - Client Acquisition & Vendor Management at IDC Technologies
Views:5101 Applications:447 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
PL-SQL Developer - Oracle (4-8 yrs)
- Contribute to a high-performing, motivated work group by applying interpersonal communication and collaboration skills to achieve project goals.
- Proactive lee recommends solutions which take into consideration business needs, and system impacts.
- Work with peers and manager to ensure assignment deadlines are communicated and being met.
- Analyze data result s and explain findings to assist customers in decision making.
- Follow efficient testing methodologies.
- Assist in the creation, execution, and documentation of test case is to ensure that an application or technical environment meets reg performance requirements
(Technical, functional and user interface).
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Strong Understanding of the Oracle database, related utilities and tools
- Strong experience PL/SQL & must have worked on Procedures, Packages, triggers and query writing.
- Good hands on experience of shell-scripting in UNIX environment (job Scheduling).
- Strong experience in software development lifecycle and should follow standard development process such as code review, creating/executing unknit test cases etc.
- Strong experience in backend development including data analysis, data modeling, design and implementation.
- Implement and design ETL processes using ORACLE inbuilt functions.
- Experience of performance tuning of SQL Queries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and an analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline, or knowledge acquired through equivalent experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.