Founder at JobsLo Consultants
Views:474 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
PL-SQL Developer - ETL/Unix/Linux (3-6 yrs)
Essential skills :
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle 10G/11G/12C with production support experience in a multi project environment.
- In-depth knowledge of SQL,PL/SQL including tuning.
- Should have the ability to write complex Oracle SQLs using analytical functions, Hierarchical queries, Co-related sub queries, With Clause
- Well versed with Oracle PL/SQL, Procedures, Functions, Packages, Exception Handling.
- Must be aware of various PRAGMAS and AUTHID for Packages/Procedures
- Should be well versed with various types of Database Triggers
- Must know various types of Indexes (B-Tree, Bitmap, Reverse Key), Table Clusters
- Should have implemented Exchange Partition/Sub-partition, Append Insert, Oracle Merge in previous ETL Projects
- Should have used Bulk Collect, Bulk Insertions using Varrays and Nested Tables
- Experience with Unix/Linux in a multi-domain environment including basic commands and shell scripting.
- Oracle Recovery Manager, Import/Export (and Datapump), SQL- Loader
- Oracle performance and tuning skills including server configuration and tracing facilities.
- Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- Good working knowledge of job scheduling and monitoring tools.
- Experience of working with multiple projects/tasks and the ability to prioritize on the Fly.
- Experience of supporting multiple teams within a busi