PL-SQL Developer - Database Design & Development (1-3 yrs)
The role is a mix of technology and domain.
Key responsibilities include :
1. Being well versed with domain and processes
2. Internal user interaction and implement the requirements in the best optimal manner.
3. Requirements include :
- Integrating new products
- Reporting/MIS (bit of HTML as well).
- Enhancements to existing products
- Evolution and optimization of processes.
- As the majority of functionality is built at the database level, so there is a constant revision of charges/pricing
- Support Ops at L3 / L4 level
- Guiding and helping Ops in issue resolution and KT of developments
- Query optimization
- Support DBA in maintenance activities.
The role is 85% development + 15% support (as we delivering new products at a rapid pace).
- Hands-on Experience required on Oracle SQL / PL SQL development (DBA profiles to be excluded).
- Database Development, Design, Modeling and Management.
- Reading and Writing SQL Scripts and PL/SQL Code.
- Experience in Any DWhouse.
- Experience in UNIX & shell scripting (preferred, not mandatory)
- Strong relational database knowledge including SQL.