Pixelvide - Full Stack Developer - PHP/Laravel (1-5 yrs)
Job description :
- Looking for a Full Stack Developer, with immense interest towards contributing towards our upcoming larger than life projects! Were hoping to find a candidate that is experienced with programming in their own way irrespective of on-paper experience.
- Please note that we would prefer candidates who can join as soon as possible, or with a notice period less than or equal to 30 days.
- As a Full Stack Developer, you will be an integral part of the Pixelvide team, responsible for creating and managing multiple Large Web applications.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Plan, design, develop, debug, implement and support web-based applications.
- Application enhancement, customization, support and performance improvement/tuning.
- Adhere to and recommend improvements to project coding standards.
- Disciplined use of source code control and process documentation.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS :
Technical Competency :
- Strong PHP coding skills with an emphasis on Object Orientated Programming.
- Knowledge in working with AngularJS.
- Strong experience with MySQL. Well versed in relational database design and development.
- Experience in working with Postgres SQL.
- Experience in working with Apache Web Server; LAMP/XAMPP for local deployment
- Experience with Notepad++, Sublime or similar open source IDEs.
- Experience with version control solutions (Practical experience with Git is a plus).
- Experience with hosting in domains like AWS.
- Knowledge in Data Structures and Database architecture.
Soft Skills & Behavioral Skills :
- Should be an individual contributor and work independently with minimum hand holding.
- Strong work ethic and ability to self-manage.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously.